Sunday, July 19, 2009

The day oubefore

Katy and I are in Seattle, at the in-laws, sleeping here over night. We'll meet up with the rest of the group at Seatac tomorrow around noon. The flight leaves as 2:40. Thank you to Andrew, my favorite 17-year-old nephew, for setting up this blog. Hopefully I'll be able to add to it regularly on the trip.

For all of you who know about my previous mis-adventures, I've already checked 3 times to be sure that I am carrying both my passport and my driver's license. In fact, my purse is so full I think I'm going to get a sore shoulder from carrying it.

As you pray for us, please pray for my back. It hasn't been cooperating very well today. I hate to think of what the next few weeks could do to it.

Happy Birthday to Harmen tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment