Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mae Sot

I wasn't supposed to be able to get on today because our plan was to spend tonight in the refugee camp. At the beginning of the trip we were supposed to split into 2 groups, 1 would go to the refugee camp and 1 would go to a Karen village. Because 2 people ended up not coming on the trip they decided to take us all to the camp. When we got to Mae Sot it seemed clear for all of us to enter. But by the time we got to the camp they refused entry to us. We came back to Mae Sot to spend the night, and have been assured by the people helping us that tomorrow they will let us in. Please pray that will be the case. Many of us would be very disappointed if we couldn't go to the camp. Thanks for your prayers.


  1. Happy birthday! You're in our prayers! Dad/Mom R.

  2. Happy Birthday, Theresa. We're enjoying your updates and keeping you all in our prayers.